9/6/12

Dining Room Furniture







I don't focus on dining room furniture as much as I should. Probably because I'm so incredibly envious of these beautiful dining rooms. Mine functions as a place to eat, yes, but also an office, a craft table, a food prep area and even a place to blow dry my hair because my bathroom's so small. So I wish I had a beautiful room like one of those above. Isn't that mint green chair in the second image so perfect?

Up next on the blog... some fun wedding inspiration.

xo,
Faith
{Design Fixation}

1 comment:

  1. Good post. Seeing how a dining room can be situated in different living spaces seems to incorporate not only the furniture itself, but each unique surroundings. Thanks for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to add? Questions? Comments? I encourage creative conversation here at Design Fixation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails